Registering New Importers:
Companies apply to NTRA for registration as importers of wireless devices and import some of the following devices:
- The import of wireless devices (ground - maritime - air - amateur).
- The import of microwave devices.
- The import of wireless networking devices.
- The import of CAR NAVIGATION devices.
- The import of GPS positioning devices (portable - aboard maritime units - aboard aircraft - surveying systems - OFF-LINE auto tracking systems).
NTRA’s procedures for registration of companies as wireless device importer:
The registration application should be submitted on the applicant company's paper with clear data in the name of: the Acting Executive President of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA). (CS model 1 - 1).
The following documents should be attached to the registration application:
- A data sheet detailing the owners of the company or partners and two copies thereof that should be certified and stamped with the company (CS model 18-2).
- Three copies of the national ID cards of the company’s owners or partners, certified and stamped with the company.
- A data sheet detailing the company's subsidiaries. It should be provided to NTRA upon first application and upon any change made thereto (CS 19 model).
- A permanent authorization for the applicant’s delegate or an authorization of that delegate pursuant to the application. A copy of the delegate’s National ID card should be attached therewith (CS 20-1).
- The applicant’s acknowledgement and designation of the official who will be held responsible before the NTRA with regard to the wireless devices (CS 21).
- Three copies of the company’s commercial register, certified as true copies, indicating its activity. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the company’s tax card, certified as true copies, indicating its activity. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the importers record, certified as true copies. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the technical specifications catalogues of the wireless devices to be imported for display and sale. They are available on the manufacturer's website.
- The wireless devices’ appropriate technical specification form should be filled in and completed (CS 11 / CS 12 / CS 13 / CS 14 / CS 15 / CS 16 / CS 17).
- The receipt of payment of administrative fees determined by the NTRA’s treasury.