The licensing application should be submitted on the applicant company's paper (template) with clear data in the name of:
The Acting Executive President of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA). (CS 1 - 2).
The following documents should be attached to the application:
- The personal data sheet of the device users and two copies thereof (CS 1-18).
- Three copies of the users’ national ID cards, certified as true copies and stamped with the applicant’s seal.
- A permanent authorization for the applicant’s delegate or an authorization of that delegate pursuant to the application. A copy of his National ID card should be attached therewith (CS 20-2).
- The applicant’s acknowledgement and designation of the official who will be held responsible before the NTRA with regard to the wireless devices (CS 22).
- A letter from the source of supply of the wireless devices with the data of the devices to be licensed (CS 10 model).
- The form of the appropriate technical specifications of the wireless devices to be licensed (CS 11).
- Three copies of the company’s commercial register, certified as true copies, and stamped with the applicant’s seal, indicating its activity. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the company’s tax card, certified as true copies, indicating its activity. The original copy should be submitted for review.
- Three copies of the technical specification catalogues of the wireless devices to be imported for display and sale. They are available on the manufacturer's website.
- The approval of Egypt’s National Air Navigation Services Company (if the wireless devices are used in the airports).
- The approval of the Airport Authority (if the wireless devices are used inside it).
- The receipt of payment of administrative fees determined by the NTRA’s treasury.