In the light of the new technological advancements in radio services world that rely mainly on the strategic plan for NTRA on the provision of additional frequencies for 4G and launch of 5G services as per the 20th round of Cairo ICT, NTRA is invited to attend 3rd Annual Middle East and North Africa Spectrum Management Conference (MENA Spectrum Management Conference) that will be held on January 24 & 25, 2017.
It should be noted that this magnificent event, being part of the Global Spectrum Series 2017 (that is, the world’s largest and most comprehensive collection of Spectrum Management policy conferences) is organized by ITU, ASMG and Forum Global, and is hosted by Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) of UAE. Moreover, MENA Spectrum Management Conference will be an eminent meeting point for stakeholders across the region and beyond to discuss relevant topical issues.
The conference will include sessions on the following topics:
- Spectrum management in the Arab region - An overview of the decision-making process;
- Paving the way for the 5G revolution in the Arab world;
- Meeting the long-term spectrum requirements of the IoT age;
- Best practices in setting pricing and licensing conditions;
- Spectrum Sharing - Examining the promise and the reality;
- Spectrum for critical communications and PPDR.