Quality of Services Standard of Internet and Data Networks
- Packet Loss <= 1%
- Latency (Delay)
- Local 150- 200 ms International 200- 250 ms
- Availability => 99.9%
- Utilization <= 80%
Quality of Services (QoS) For Mobile Networks
- QoS Evaluation for all Mobile operators all over Egypt's governorates on monthly basis.
- Publishing QoS Reports of mobile operators on Quarterly basis .
- Measured Key Performance Indicators ( KPI's ):
- Voice Services:
- Call Block Rate (<=2 %).
- Call Drop Rate (<=2 %).
- Bad Voice Quality Rate (<= 10%).
- Data Services :
- Data Session Block Rate (<= 10%).
- Session Setup time (<= 10 seconds).
- Throughput (According to measurements).