Customer Care and Consumer Awareness
• NTRA Customer Service Center was established and launched in September 2002, in order to receive complaints of the end user, via a telephone line #(155) and (+0800-333-033-3), related to quality, reliability and performance of operators and service providers and to ensure their compliance with the license agreement.
• NTRA Customer Service Center provides information related to wireless equipment, licensing procedures, mobile services, pay phones and internet service providers, etc.
• Currently, the Consumer Rights Protection Committee is being formed to provide consultation on protecting the telecommunications consumers' interests.
What is Customer Service?
Call-Center's Received Calls Scenario
For inquiry about NTRA's through Our number (155 or 08003330333 ):
NTRA was established with the purpose of regulating the Telecommunication sector in Egypt improving its services and expanding its usage, satisfies all the needs of users through receiving all telecommunication complaints.
• Technical complaints (Mobile base station – leakage coverage):
We receive calls directly from the customer, and we take all the details (name, Telephone, Cell-phone, Address, …….etc).
• Non-Technical complaints (Billing, Payphone, or IVR (0900),….etc):
The Customer has first to complain to the company to get complaint number and then contact us through our free number.
We receive all complaints through Telephone except for any complaints related to Telecom Egypt company, which must be sent by (Fax, e-mail, mail).
We receive calls directly from the customer, and we take all the details (name, Telephone, Cell-phone, Address, …….etc) then we send the inquiry to the concerned department, which will reply to the customer.