Global peering exchange
1. The licensee shall prepare and build the infrastructure and the network needed for data and internet to provide the service.
2. The licensee shall get the approval of NTRA for the technology used and gain the type approval of all the equipment used.
3. The licensee shall lease co-locations in his premises for service providers.
4. The licensee shall provide links to the following service providers:-
• Data and internet service providers
• Content providers who followed the NTRA publishing rules and guidelines.
• The licensee shall sign an agreement with the content providers determining the legal responsibility for the published content.
• The NTRA shall approve the entity of the content provider.
• DNS Servers providers after receiving the NTRA approval.
• Data Centers.
• Local and international Data services providers.
5. The licensee should not provide any voice services using Voice over IP protocol or any equivalent technology unless receiving a special license for this service (when issued).
6. The licensee should provide emergency and back-up system for the intranet links and maintain power sources for safe and proper operation.
7. The licensee shall be responsible for the security of the customer supplied equipment. This should not imply any failures due to mishandling and improper maintenance done by the customer.
8. The licensee shall facilitate customer access to his equipment.
9. The licensee shall be obliged to follow the framework of competition rules in case of providing any of the motioned services, for more than one competing firm or customer.
10. The licensee shall be obliged to provide contracts with others including rules and regulation regarding the following:-
• Domain Names
• Internet Governance
• Technical Standards
• Licensing Framework
• E-Commerce & E-Signature
• Intellectual Property Rights.
For Any Inquires Please Click Here