1. The licensee shall build, operate and secure the infrastructure for the VSAT network through the VSAT satellite complying with the approved frequencies stated in the license.
2. The licensee shall use the space segments approved from the NTRA.
3. The licensee company should be registered in Arab Republic of Egypt.
4. The licensee shouldn’t provide any voice services using VOIP.
5. The licensee shall provide the VSAT services as follows:-
• Data, Video and Voice services within The Arab Republic of Egypt excluding Radio and TV services.
• Data and Video services from Arab republic of Egypt to remote locations in other countries and vise versa.
• Internet services, private intranet (closed users groups), broadcast and multicast and VPN services.
6. The licensee shall sign an interconnection agreement with Telecom-Egypt to use their network or any other licensed network provider similar to Telecom-Egypt. The agreement shall include clearly the financial terms for the traffic carried on the later network.
7. The licensee shall prepare a list of the technical specifications for the installed VSAT terminals or Hubs installed on his network and approved by the NTRA.
8. The licensee shall announce the technical specifications leasing or selling to the end users.
9. The licensee shall provide the VSAT services stated above through the central Hub approved by the NTRA and installed in Egypt only.
10. All equipment should have Type Approval from the NTRA.
11. The licensee should comply with general conditions that NTRA stipulate.
For Any Inquires Please Click Here